Magnolia Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is an essential business in every state where our services are available. Our work is considered necessary by the government and public health officials to maintain the safety, comfort, and sanitation of local residents.
Our company has made a commitment to be there for our customers in their time of need. As families enjoy more time at home, they are unknowingly putting extra strain on their plumbing and HVAC units. That means they may need an emergency plumber or HVAC technician now more than ever. We promise to provide you with outstanding emergency plumbing services and HVAC repairs while prioritizing your safety above all else.
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and the communities we work and live in, have — and will always be — our primary concern. We have updated our safety protocols and retrained all of our staff on correct standard operating procedures as a result. Moreover, the leadership team at Magnolia engages in daily discussions on how we can further improve our health practices to ensure the safety of our community.
Here is how we are combating COVID-19:
- Disinfection and sanitation products have been provided to field techs and placed in every work vehicle.
- Field techs are to wear protective gear when on call, including gloves and shoe covers.
- Every frequently touched surface and object must be sanitized while working.
- Used or contaminated products must be disposed of properly.
- Social distancing guides for staff have been implemented, such as no-handshake rules and remaining at least six feet away from customers, if possible.
- Everyone must exercise mindful hygiene etiquette.
- Employees who feel unwell are not to report to work.
We established these rules to reduce the spread of the virus, but still be able to provide the residents of Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia with exceptional services. We encourage our customers and all readers to practice safety measures as well. If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19 or feel unwell for any reason, please contact us before your appointment so that we may prepare our plumbers and HVAC contractors adequately.
You Can Still Count on Us!
Magnolia wants to assure all of our customers that you can still count on us amid these challenging times. We don’t take your health lightly — every move we make is a calculated step to protect you and your family.